cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject build without webapp or samples lacks libraries
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 19:27:36 GMT
I have just tried the build without the webapp or the samples using "build
-Dexclude.webapp.samples=yes -Dexclude.webapp.documentation=yes webapp
build -Dexclude.webapp.samples=yes -Dexclude.webapp.documentation=yes
webapp" and found a WAR file of 2.9MB.  I saw,however, that the api docs
are still in there and that there is NOT ONE jar in there.  All the other
necessary files are there (sitemap, config.xconf, etc.).
Isn't it possible to add a exclude.apidoc=yes option?
Is it normal that there are NO jars in the war file?  I guess at least
cocoon.jar, Xalan.jar and Xerces.jar should be availble.
Bert