cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] actions and modules for flow
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:33:33 GMT

On Tuesday, July 2, 2002, at 06:45  AM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Chris, I have another strong feeling: without at least a sample and a
> few lines of documentation about all this and what it is supposed to
> achieve, nobody will ever use it, nor even give you feedback. So I'd
> strongly suggest you to invest a few hours and provide them.

I have *no* doubt Chris will provide excellent docs, given his ongoing
track record. Within hours of the recent input module source commits of
Sylvain, Chris had updated modules.xml accordingly. Chris' docs related
to databases were noted by users as being great. From what I have seen,
in my short time observing the cvs, he keeps his docs up-to-date and
provides a great example for others.

Diana