cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Flowmaps
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:21:30 GMT
Christopher Oliver wrote:

>Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
>

>>On 6/18/02 7:59 AM, "Sylvain Wallez" <sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com>
>>wrote:

>>>A question about Christopher Oliver : is he using Cocoon, or is he using
>>>the continuation-enabled version of Rhino in another context ?
>>>

>>I think he's using the modified Rhino in another context.

Hi Christopher (I don't use "Chris" as we already have one here :
Christian Haul), welcome aboard !

>Actually, yes, I see a number of applications of Rhino with continuations which I
>plan to look into (as time permits) but building web applications is one of them. I
>have a strong interest in helping Ovidiu and other Cocoon developers finish the
>flow layer so that the ideas behind it can be validated (in terms of widespread
>use) by the user community.

That's great news.

>As far as Rhino is concerned I have been in contact with Norris Boyd, the main
>developer, and I think that the continuations-enabled interpreter will be added to
>the trunk in the near future.

That's good, as my main fear about the continuation-enabled Rhino is the
use of a forked version that would be difficult for us to maintain
(hence my question about your use of it).

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez