cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Weinger <gwein...@itmedicine.net>
Subject flowscript reload question
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 01:38:00 GMT
How do you get a flow javascript to reload without restarting catalina?

Long ago Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

>>The script is reloaded only when you invoke a top level function in it. If
>>you simply restart a continuation, this will use the old code loaded by the
>>code.

Could someone please elaborate?  What constitutes a top level function?

In the example calc.js I add a debug line:

function calculator(uriPrefix)
{
  print("WAAAAHSABI!");

. . . .

I go back in my browser and re-enter the program, getting a new continuation, but
still no debug output unless I restart.  I'm using today's dev snapshot with jdk1.4.

Thanks,
Greg Weinger