cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Cocoon Integration Model
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:37:05 GMT
Artur Bialecki wrote:

>I think cocoon web application blueprints are a great idea.
>I had to get around many cocoon quirks to get it working
>in a J2EE environment. I've always seen cocoon advertised
>for web-publishing so I always thought that I'm not using
>it for what it was intended. To be fair J2EE has many quirks
>too which caused some of the problems.
>
>Now, let's not do another PetStore, maybe something
>more along the B to B model?

I just found the wafer project (http://www.waferproject.org/), whose aim
is to implement the same application using various serverside java
frameworks so that people can compare them more objectively.

And Cocoon is already listed as one of the competitors...

Anybody aware of this project ?

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez