cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Cocoon Integration Model
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:12:08 GMT
koen_pellegrims@inventivedesigners.com wrote:

>On the subject of Reports, we should also demonstrate POI to autmatically
>generate worksheets for accounting...

Help me come up with a useful example and I'll contribute!   I tried to
come up with useful exmples that were:

1. Not too complicated that an inexperienced XSLTer could use
2. Utilized a real use case but one that you could get your hands around
 (this came from Idaho or Ohio or some where, they had real reports)

I didn't blow this out very far or make it seperated out nicely into
layout and style because of objective #1, I figured anyone who knew
about that would be able to figure that part out from there.  (which was
probably wrong looking back)

-Andy