cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Reviewing TODO
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:17:22 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>Hi Team,
>
>It's time to update TODO document. We have to do this before release. I
>will paste here all items and comment on whatever I can.

<snip/>

>  <action context="code" assigned-to="open">
>    View must start not from the first encountered label,
>    but from the last one.
>  </action>
>
>IIRC, conclusion is that this is not possible. Shall this be removed?

No, no, it *is* possible.

The discussion (see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=101784499622172&w=2)
conviced me that views should start from the last label.

However, as the implementation requires some changes in the pipeline, we
decided to delay this until the new unified pipelines are ready
(couldn't find the relevant message in the archive). Since these new
pipelines are now present, it's time to implement it.

I'll assign this to myself.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez