cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation and abbreviations
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2002 23:48:01 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>
>> Steven Noels wrote:
>>

>>> *All* instances? Hm. Wouldn't that be troublesome to read? Reminds
>>> me of Wiki webs where people where triggerhappy with hyperreferences.
>>>
>>> A thesaurus of some sorts, easily reachable from each page, might
>>> perhaps already be enough.
>>>
>>> </Steven>
>>

>> Here is my first entry :-)
>

> Please resubmit, the xml is not well formed ;-PPP

Perhaps we could work on a resubmission tool that would simulate me
smacking you as I fix the tag and resend it
Lets identify the Avalon components.

NicolaKenSmacker (extends Smacker which extends AbstractSmacker which
extends ViolentResponse which extends AbstractViolentResponse which
extends ActionResponse which extends AbstractActionResponse which
extends Response which extends Component)

TagFixer (...see above...kinda like that only supports the TagInterface)

SarcasticMailAction...  ;-)

:-D

-Andy