cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation and abbreviations
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2002 20:57:03 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> *All* instances? Hm. Wouldn't that be troublesome to read? Reminds me
> of Wiki webs where people where triggerhappy with hyperreferences.
>
> A thesaurus of some sorts, easily reachable from each page, might
> perhaps already be enough.
>
> </Steven>

Here is my first entry :-)

<glossary>
   <entry>
       <phrase>Cocoon Syndrome</phrase>
        <meaning>The tendancy whenever anything regarding documentation
to focus on a tool for doing the documentation function
                         than actually producing content.  Generally
resulting in long threads with good ideas that will probably never be
                         implemented, however no actual documentation.
 It is preferrable for these ideas to require far more effort than they
                         would actually save.
        </menaing>
    </entry>
</glossary>