cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Huber <>
Subject Re: Compile problems
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:57:23 GMT

>org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonFilterGeneratorImpl should be declared
>abstract; it does not define init(javax.servlet.FilterConfig) in
>    [javac] public class CocoonFilterGeneratorImpl implements Filter {
>    [javac]        ^
>    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
>    [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
>    [javac] 1 error
Hm, I thougt I compiled it with servlet 2.3.....
Now I have applied a patch.
The compiling error happens only if you are using servlet 2.3.
build.xml compiles CocoonFilterGeneratorImpl only if servlet2.3 jar
is available.
So I compiled it using servlet2.3 and it compiles without any compiling
bye bernhard

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message