cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject JAXParser, entity resolution
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 11:40:42 GMT
Hi,

I've been surfing around the codebase to find the hooks where the OASIS
catalog entity resolving is done, to no avail however.

I know the default Parser used in Cocoon is in the process of being
Avalonized, but I can't find *any* reference to such a thing in the HEAD
checkout of jakarta-avalon, neither.

Does someone know were these components are located in CVS?

Aside but related: would it be possible to reuse the Cocoon parser from
the commandline (with entity resolution support) from the commandline,
specifying a ParserConfiguration, resolver options etc...

I'm currently trying to integrate NekoDTD
(http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/dtd/index.html) with Forrest to
document our DTDs.

Kind regards,
</Steven>