cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: SWF generator and serializer
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:11:27 GMT
On Thursday 25 July 2002 09:47, Denis wrote:
> Torsten,
>
> I got some trouble in getting the latest cvs files (just moved from wincvs
> to eclipse team stuff) downloaded this morning.
> Config:
> W2000 sp2
> Java 1.4.1beta (from sun)
> Tomcat 4.1.7-LE
>
> I finally got the link to the hello.swf but now I just get an empty flash
> (tested on IE 6.0, Mozilla 1.0, Opera 6.04 to avoid any possible bug from
> plugins implementation as for PDF files &IE).
>
> From the error.log file I have the following:
>
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Encoding for '?' already present.

Hm... looks like he doesn't like the embedded font on your system...
or better - with your plugin. works just fine here under linux.

I need to track this down... you could t ry to remove the embedded font in the
stylesheet (shouldn't be needed anyway - but I had to included due to a bug)

thanks
--
Torsten