cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: RTFSerializer: new license for jfor, distribute with Cocoon?
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:26:11 GMT
On Friday 12 July 2002 12:48, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>. . .
> If you could make a patch including a samples and docs
> would be very great!
>. . .

ok, I've been looking at where the hello.pdf sample comes from and it seems like it is defined
in two places, both in
src/webapp/samples/hello-world and src/webapp/samples (see below).

Which is the right place to define an hello.rtf sample? Do I need to add it
in both places?

-Bertrand

results of  find src -type f | xargs -n100 grep -i hello.pdf

src/webapp/samples/hello-world/sitemap.xmap:
<map:match pattern="hello.pdf">

src/webapp/samples/sitemap.xmap:
<map:match pattern="hello.pdf">

src/webapp/samples/samples.xml:
<sample name="PDF" href="hello-world/hello.pdf">

src/webapp/samples/docs/samples/samples.xml:
<sample name="PDF" href="hello.pdf">