cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: xerces 2.0.2
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 13:47:51 GMT
<snip/>

> It turns out that resin 2.1.0 does just fine with the same .war file on the
> same machine :-/
>
> I'll try a another machine tomorrow...

...it seem to work only with resin (tried a different machine) :-/

Can anyone please confirm the following procedure to update to lastest
xerces-xalan-xmlapis:

I grabbed a checkout from the Xerces CVS. called "build jars"
I grabbed a checkout from the Xalan CVS. called "build jar"
and used the xml-apis.jar from xalan.

I assume the xml-api.jar or chosing the wrong build target for xerces might be
the problem.

(what's up with the one that comes with xerces? ...and the one from
xml-commons?)

cheers
--
Torsten