cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject xerces 2.0.2
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 17:43:13 GMT
I was trying to upgrade HEAD to xerces 2.0.2 but I am getting a very strange
error :-/ (with catalina 4.0.4-b2-01)

Cocoon servlet threw an Exception while trying to close stream.
java.io.IOException: Cannot find message associated with key
'responseStream.suspended'
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseStream.flush(ResponseStream.java:237)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1126)

...I couldn't hardly belief this comes from a different xerces version :-/
but the cvs version seem to work...

In order to find the cause of this error I updated the xerces, xalan and
xml-apis combo to their latest CVS versions. Still no luck :-(

I am a bit stumped... anyone an idea? I don't know where to start debugging
actually...

I'll try a different machine...
...stay tuned
--