cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [doc] policy for authorship credit
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 12:52:03 GMT
On 01.Jul.2002 -- 08:33 AM, Diana Shannon wrote:
> I need your input on how to think about bylines Cocoon docs, both
> community-contributed and core docs (soon to be patched by new
> volunteers).

I for my part wouldn't mind a list of authors and contributors to docs
in a single file and to remove them from the particular docs
altogether. IMHO "authorship" with code is useful because I know who
to bug for information :-) Perhaps an internal attribute who feels
responsible for a particular document would suffice.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de