cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From m.krist...@gmx.net
Subject [small patch] SimpleLuceneXMLIndexerImpl.java
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:52:45 GMT
Hi,

after reading all the docus, I wasn't really sure if you are interested in
such small patches. I don't need credits for it, it was just a nasty
NullPointerException due to a null==contentType in

org/apache/cocoon/components/search/SimpleLuceneXMLIndexerImpl.java

which I don't get anymore after applying this patch. but the contentType is
still null :-(, but that's another issue.

so I hope this email will help to remove a small bug

best wishes Kristian

http://www.gmx.net