cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject [Q] How to match an empty query parameter ?WSDL
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 02:27:25 GMT

I am trying to create a WSDL file for the Feedback wizard to show that it
can be used a web service via HTTP GET binding.

What is an elegant way to match "?WSDL" in the sitemap. The request matcher
acts against the URI and doesn't recognize the query string. The request
parameter matcher on the other hand will only match parameters which have
values. Since the standard for exposing a WSDL descriptor for a service is
to add "?WSDL" to it, it won't be polite to require "?WSDL=true".

So, in the wizard sitemap, I match

<map:match pattern="">
... for the actual wizard ...

how do I do this: