cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Ng" <stephen...@lumigent.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Remove SQLTransformer in 2.1
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:58:59 GMT
Personally I much prefer esql to SQLTransformer because I can control
the caching in an xsp.

Anyway it isn't quite true that you can't do "transformation" in an xsp:
I have SQL which is dynamically generated from an xslt transformer which
I then feed into my esql.  I use the resolver to grab the output of the
transformation pipeline.