cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: [vadim] new store components
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 15:59:07 GMT
Gerhard,

MRUHashMap is in the Cocoon 2.1 CVS already; in the util package (would
you like to move it into the Avalon Excalibur CVS?)

MRUMemoryStore was moved from Cocoon to Avalon in version 2.1, so code
is a bit different for 2.0.3 and 2.1.

Attached is the version good for Cocoon 2.0.3, and it is quite easy to
make similar changes to Avalon's version of MRUMemoryStore.

PS Even if you add back "synchronized" keywords to MRUMemoryStore, it
still faster on O(n) compared to the previous version.

Regards,
Vadim