cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Extending Sitemap Error Handling
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:14:56 GMT
> From: Sylvain Wallez [mailto:sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com]
>
> Piroumian Konstantin wrote:
>
> >>From: Sylvain Wallez [mailto:sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com]

> >>Yes, and I'm sooooo late on my urgent paid-work because of this ;-)
> >
> >Not only writers, but the readers as well ;)
>
> Ooops, sorry !

I have to fix some bugs... I have to fix some bugs... I won't comment on
this thread...

OTOH, I would -1 on creating/adding new components/syntax like
<notifier/>, <notifiers/>, etc, and I'm totally not against adding
<map:generator type="notifier"/>...

There is one issue with this approach though: If you to use generator
type=notifier outside of the handle-errors block, what it will do?

PS I have to go back to bugs...

Vadim