cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Performance problem XSP after April 20
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:52:40 GMT
> From: Christian Haul [mailto:haul@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de]
>
> Hi.
>
> After Leszek Gawron pointed out performance problems with
> ESQL after an upgrade from one snapshot to another
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=102560380325818&w=2
I've discovered that XSP performance has deteriorated drastically:

<snip/>

All being reload times in milliseconds for consecutive
reloads. "simple" is the "Simple XSP" example, "request" "Request
Logicsheet", "esql" "Simple ESQL", and "samples" the "samples/welcome"
static page.

While "samples" is reasonable similar, all XSPs have doubled. Any clues?

Possibly the use of Pizza to compile the XSP instead of Jikes or
JavaC....