cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [doc] live site update report
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2002 17:41:41 GMT

On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, Diana Shannon wrote:

> I'm adding notices at the top of any doc related to 2.1. It's the same
> notice that appears in the WARNING note in the 2.1 branch.

Ah, that makes a lot of sense, and should help keep track of new features
etc for people upgrading from older versions. RT: maybe it's worth
flagging versions (eg "Since: 2.0.1" or "Since: 2.1") on new documentation
(or documentation about new features)? Although I guess the changelog is
used for this, too...

Andrew.