cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [doc] live site update report
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2002 16:49:17 GMT

Hi,

On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, Diana Shannon wrote:

> It is now synced with the release and HEAD branch docs with the
> exception of a few docs in src/documentation/xdoc/developing/.

Great stuff -- the site is coming on in leaps and bounds. I have a
question though ;-)

Question: should the documentation on the site reflect HEAD, the stable
development branch (2.0.3-dev), or the latest stable release? I'd suggest
either of the latter two, as most people I assume will be using the stable
release, and will expect stable documentation to go with it?

Andrew.