cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Ochsendorf <>
Subject problems with nightly build
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 07:42:19 GMT
Hi NG,

sorry that I post directly, but the bugzilla service is actually not
available. I've problems to start cocoon with the cvs sources from today.

I can't start either tomcat 4.01 nor 4.03:

catalina logs:
# An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
# Program counter=0x4029092e
# Problematic Thread: prio=1 tid=0x804de58 nid=0x147b runnable

I figured out, that avalon-framework-20020603.jar might be responsible for
that. Because if I use a older version of avalon-framework tomcat can
initialize sucessful. But cocoon require the newest avalon-framework.

Can someone take a closer look ?

Greetings - Mathias
Mathias Ochsendorf
www: |