cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Peter Royal and Stephan Michels as committers
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 06:34:14 GMT

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I would like to propose
>
> - Stephan Michels <stephan@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>
> - Peter Royal <proyal@apache.org>
>
> as committers for Cocoon.
>
> Stephan Michels, AKA benedikta, has started project Chaperon (
> http://chaperon.sourceforge.net/ ) that has a very cool Cocoon Generator,
> has contributed patches (one of which is still in the queue ), has pointed
> out and helped resolve many bugs (last one, the exception handling in
> CocoonServelt two days ago) and is always active and helpful on the user
> list.

I very glad to hear this, I will do the best I can to help the Cocoon
project.

But I must first say, that I have nothing to do with the "exception
handling in CocoonServelt".

But would help to put a yet another cms "underneath the Cocoon", like
Jakarta Slide.

So I will be very happy if you accept me as committer.

Thanks, Stephan Michels.