cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <>
Subject RE: [INFO] Sitemap XML Schema is available
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:48:07 GMT
> From: Piroumian Konstantin []

> I am little bit amazed with the amount of feedback.
> Finalization of the
> Schema require input from many interested parties.

Bandwidth - we all need more bandwidth & better time management. It's on
my desktop, won't promise anything but I'll definitely take a look at
it. I have been through this discussion some days ago where someone
stated you could never express the richness of an object model using an
XML grammar, so creating a configuration DTD/Schema for something like
an Ant build.xml, Cocoon sitemap and other similar things would never
work, but what I see now is that a lot of people simply don't know what
is possible inside a sitemap, and a Schema helps tremendously in this

Let this be another call for everybody having a really good look into
it - I've generate the XMLSpy documentation out of it and put that live
(, feel free to grab
sources and put it in a more appropriate location.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message