cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: [docs]: Who we are
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 12:51:08 GMT
> From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]

> I think we should simply use the usual dtd. It available, can be used
> immediatly and offers all possibilites we need.

I'm touchy about the validation thing AND the commonalities between
other projects: we need a common format & presentation across all
xml.apache.org projects, and I believe having a specific DTD for these
purposes can help. See
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=102327343231312&w=2 for
Konstantin contradicting himself on that ;-)

> And what about the active developers and emeritus committers? I still
> believe a simple <s2 title="Active committers">, <s2 title="emeritus
> committers">
> is sufficient.

Have you seen the <category> elements? You could have as many categories
of contributors as you want, and you're free to name them to your
personal liking.

</Steven>