cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject OReilly Open Source Convention - anyone?
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 13:09:24 GMT
If you are going to be at the O'Reilly OSCC in July and interested in having
a chat about Cocoon, the Cocoon Portal or anything related then send me an
email. Also - if you are in or around San Diego and interested in discussing
Cocoon related stuff then the same applies. And PLEASE: If you plan on
attending my presentation (Building XML Portals with Cocoon) and are going
to (we)blog it while you are there then please contact me!

Hope to see at least someone from the Cocoon crowd there :-).

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de