cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: xml.apache.org/cocoon
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:27:54 GMT
Hi,

Care to provide a patch?
<<
I will do.

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de
Cocoon book:
  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735712352/needacake-20

-----Original Message-----
From: Diana Shannon [mailto:shannon@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 12:39 PM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: xml.apache.org/cocoon

On Monday, June 3, 2002, at 06:06  AM, Matthew Langham wrote:

> External resources
>   Cocoon consultants (Struts has this)
>         + Links to companies or people providing Cocoon support etc.
Great.

>  Success stories
>         + Links to success stories
Yes, links are great but success stories, hosted on the Cocoon site, are
even better. I want to add this as a contributor document type. I
haven't written a how-to yet. My hope was that it could fill in some
meaningful details behind-the-scenes details about the live site links
Cocoon currently has. It would have to be a balance: it shouldn't be
purely promotional, nor should it (necessarily) give away all of a
developers "trade secrets". Still, it would give other Cocoon users
tangible examples of what could be done, and how a particular problem
was approached.

> External Sites
>   Cocoon based solutions
>         + Links to companies or people providing Cocoon based solutions
Great.

Care to provide a patch?

Diana