cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: xml.apache.org/cocoon
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:17:22 GMT

> This should be the same for "Solutions" also.
Can one sentence sufficiently describe all such solutions?
<<
Probably not - but that is what the link is for. I think any company
offering Cocoon based solutions will have their own site set up for that
sort of thing - and it's only a click away.

I discussed this with Sylvain and we both were not sure of the Apache side
of things. Perhaps someone can comment on what is "allowed" in the sense of
"tolerated". Thanks.

Matthew