cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject [XMLForms]
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:38:28 GMT
Ivelin,

Yesterday I had a deeper look into the new XMLForms implementation. As a
found it very interesting I startet to implement my own examples with the
result that I wrote a bean, that uses an XML document which is set in the
sitemap as input source.

As I needed the SourceResolver and the sitemap parameters in the Bean I had
to change the reflection part of the AbstractXMLAction and I had to write a
new constructor for Beans.

If the community is interested in a patch I can provide it by the end of
this week.

Regards,
Reinhard

Reinhard Pötz                            EFP Consulting, Vienna, Austria
reinhard_poetz@gmx.net                                 http://www.efp.cc
                                                 http://www.efp.cc/v/rpo

   SAP Internet Solutions - Content Management - Knowledge Management