cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: Exipires headers (was: Re: Cocoon article on JDJ)
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 07:46:30 GMT

Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> The other good news is that the whole Cocoon environment will have the
> Expires information, since it's in the objectModel. This might lead to a
> change in the cache algorithms (I'm waiting for Carsten to finish up his
> event/stream cache unification to have a look at it), taking into
> account even this information.
The unification is finished - for now... :)

No, seriously, it's finished and working, but what is needed now, is
feedback if all are satisfied with this approach - so there might be
some minor changes here and there.
The new component is called ProcessingPipeline.

I changed the implementation of the expires headers by moving it from
the code of the tree processor to the implementation of the
ProcessingPipeline - so you will find everything in the
AbstractProcessingPipeline now.

Carsten Ziegeler     Chief Architect     Open Source Group, S&N AG
             Cocoon Consulting, Training and Projects

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message