cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Bug?]: Javadocs and JDK 1.4
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:23:58 GMT

Thanks for your answer.

Well, so JDK 1.4 cannot be used for building javadocs...great!

If someone is interested, there is a easier workaround:
- simply adding the attribute excludepackagenames="**.java" to the javadoc
task

This has the only disadvantage that no javadocs are generated for this one
package.

Carsten