cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [doc]: Merging credits with the docs
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:32:20 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> >
> > We currently have the CREDITS file in the root directory of Cocoon.
> > What about merging this into the docs under some good topic? I think
> > such a document is better located in the docs section.
>
> Yes, I agree.
>
> > We could add the other contributions (flowmaps, tree processor, etc.)
> > there as well.
>
> Just one thing, I vote to move into a more visible location only if the
> document gets more balanced. I mean, currently there is only one
> official contribution from a commercial entity (yours), I'll vote when I
> see the list of those contributions or vote to wait until we have more.
>
> (this is to avoid to give unfair visibility to you just because you did
> an official contribution while others did it somewhat more unofficially)
>
> Please, understand I'm not trying to remove given credit, I'm trying to
> avoid friction to develop in any possible way.

I totally understand and agree, but...
- the credits file is there for three months or so and noone else picked up
  the chance to add himself
- I already moved it :)

Ok, perhaps this was a little bit too fast...As I agree with you about
the balance, I suggest we wait if now someone comes up and enters himself
into this credits section. If noone else is doing this in the next days,
I will revert the changes next week. Promised. Is this ok?

So, all of you, who have done major donations to Cocoon, please stand up
NOW!

Carsten