cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: Sitemap parameters failing...
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:01:44 GMT
Vadim,

> > - I'm using C2 (RC1 I think) and this bug still exists in the current
> code
> > when I look at the CVS code.

> Can't reproduce. Are you sure that you are using latest (2.0.3 branch
> CVS) sitemap.xsl?

No, I'm definitely not. I meant by the line above that I compared the
portion of the sitemap.xsl I'm using (2.0.2) with the version in CVS to see
if the ordering was similar and I thought it was. However, I must admit that
there was something strange about browsing CVS using the web interface to
that particular file (sitemap.xsl), I recall having to try through a bunch
of the targets to get any view of it at all.

Clearly, it's my responsibility to see if I can prove that the bug still
exists under the latest code. I'll attempt somehow to do that without
updating my install to the latest CVS version [not sure we're ready for it
:-)]

Per