cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject Optional libs to documentation...
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:40:12 GMT
In C2, this is the info about the included jars (generated from jars.xml I'm
guessing):

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/jars.html

In cocoon1, there similar information about the included jars used to have a
column that indicated whether it was required or not.

In C2, it looks like the lib subdirectory denotes whether it's optional or
not. Is the right way to propagate a 'required' column to the documentation
by checking the <lib> element starting path component or to add a @required
attribute to each <file>?

I'd be glad to change the style sheet to add the column.

Aside: I'd love there to be a webapp-minimal target in the build process and
Ant could either encode the information with a separate target for
webapp-libs-core or it could use the information in jars.xml if each entry
knew whether it was required. I know, there's more to be done for a minimal
app but that would be a start.

Per