cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject [INFO] Sitemap XML Schema is available
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:34:08 GMT
Folks,

The long awaited first draft of the Sitemap XML Schema is now available from
CVS (HEAD branch).

Currently, it correctly validates most of the Cocoon sitemaps (root,
samples, mod-db, portal, several samples). I've also used it to write a
sitemap in XML Spy and jEdit and I could at least see what are the possible
attributes.

Though, it's not yet perfect and does not perform strict validation for some
parts (e.g. pipeline content), so I'll need help from Schema gurus and
sitemap wizards to make it better.

After it will be cleaned up/improved to perform better validation of the
pipelines, I am going to add more strict rules, e.g. uniqueness checks on
component names, pattern and enumeration restrictions, etc. everywhere it
can be useful.

Please, try it and tell me what else can be added/improved and patch it at
will.

Konstantin

Konstantin Piroumian
Lead Developer