cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <>
Subject [Sitemap] Sitemap model questions
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:00:05 GMT
Hi all!

I've almost finished the Schema for sitemap, but I'm a bit stuck with the
pipeline content description and would like to prove some statements:

	Pipeline content - content model of 'pipeline', 'match', 'act',
'select/when' elements (with some restrictions also of 'resource' and 'view'

A pipeline can contain the following elements:
           - mount
           - redirect-to
           - read
           - generate
           - aggregate
           - transform
           - serialize
           - act
           - match
           - select

        1. There can be no other elements if one of the 'mount' |
'redirect-to' | 'read' is present.

        2. If first element is one of the generating types: 'generate' |
'aggregate' | 'call' then
        the last element must be one of the outputting types: 'serialize' |

        3. Indirect elements can appear more then once in any order, but
should not break generation -> [transformation] -> output sequences.

Is the above correct and did I forget anything?

P.S. I have some more questions for XML Schema gurus, if any. Steven?

P.S.2. Should Cocoon sitemap Schema belong to Forrest catalogue too?

Konstantin Piroumian
Lead Developer

ICQ#: 2297575
* Work Tel#:  +7 095 795 0520 * 1288