cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: [docs]: Who we are
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 12:59:38 GMT
> From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]
> > From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]
>
> > I think we should simply use the usual dtd. It available,
> can be used
> > immediatly and offers all possibilites we need.
>
> I'm touchy about the validation thing AND the commonalities between
> other projects: we need a common format & presentation across all
> xml.apache.org projects, and I believe having a specific DTD for these
> purposes can help. See
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=102327343231312&w=2 for
> Konstantin contradicting himself on that ;-)

It should my English that makes me so contradictory ;)

To make it clear I *am* for using semantical markups in the way that Steven
proposed. We've already similar things when I've created a content for the
front-page:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=101605719921655&w=2

And I am also agree that we should avoid lot of specific formats and try to
reuse as much as possible without losing semantics.

Konstantin.