cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Foster <jafos...@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Re: [RT]: One step for a minimal Cocoon
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:45:00 GMT
This is a very simple thing, but could the basic sitemap be sure to specify
the <transformer-factory> for the XSLT processor?  I'd go further and make
sure that it explicitly specifies a value for all parameters, but that
could be overkill.

I think that moving to XSLTC required this, but as it stands Cocoon will
use the first XSL processor it finds, so when you drop saxon.jar into the
WEB-INF/lib directory it gets picked up first.

On the other hand the ability to have specify different XSLT processors (eg.
  saxon) is working perfectly in HEAD, so I can finally use DocBook with
Cocoon!

Jason Foster