cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Samples from HEAD broken?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:44:59 GMT

On Thursday, June 27, 2002, at 01:00  PM, Enke, Michael wrote:

> Stephan Michels wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I noticed that the samples doesn't work anymore? I think the reason
>> are the changes for the bug://10277 (mime-type).
>>

> Long time ago I noticed the same and Diana Shannon wrote that
> there is a patch but nobody has time to apply it :-(

I don't think I made this statement.

I too have noticed the problem, in HEAD and release, for samples
included under webapp/mount/ only today. I've been working with samples
in both areas for a few days now (with frequent updates) so it appears
to be relatively new issue. Out of time to troubleshoot ATM...

-- Diana