cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject [doc] how to use fixme?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 18:41:24 GMT
I'm trying to understand how best to use the fixme element for adding
comments to docs, either for authors who are willing to update their own
work or for problems I cannot solve, at least on the first pass.

I notice fixme has a required author attribute. In document-v10.dtd, it
states:
    the "author" attribute should match the "key" attribute of the
<author> element

I assume this means the attribute id of a person element listed under
document/header/authors/person. Still, I don't want to add my name as an
author to each and every document which simply needs my fixme comments.

Should I simply use the id of the existing person listed under authors?

Thanks.

Diana