cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <sharkb...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Wiki documentation system
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:14:11 GMT

On Monday, June 10, 2002, at 09:51 AM, Steven Noels wrote:

> Whether this is done using Wiki/chaperon / slash-edit / XMLForm /
> Michael Hartle -style editors, I'm open to anything that is simple and
> works across a variety of browsers, as Forrest currently is trying to
> do.

I do intend to get involved with Forrest, if I can help with
this aspect, then great.

I am currently involved in two on-going projects, plus my work
on <slash-edit/> is in limbo because I cannot get the underlying
infrastructure working in HEAD right now .... but these things
will get solved ....

First I need to get up to speed on Forrest!

regards Jeremy