cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Topping" <topp...@digidemic.com>
Subject Tokenized parameter semantics
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2002 13:55:17 GMT
Sitemap wizards, I need a semantic question about tokenization in parameters answered.

Of the two following pipelines, which do you consider "correct"?  I'm not asking how it works
today, I'm asking how it *should* work.  It's a gray area.

The only token we care about is from the outside wildcard matcher, and all references to a
token are of this matcher:

<map:match pattern="xyz/*.html">
  <map:act type="myAct">
    <map:parameter name="arg1" value="foo/{../1}"/>
    <map:generate src="{../1}"/>
  </map:act>
</map:match>