cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ivelin Ivanov <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Samples from HEAD broken?
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:27:27 GMT

Seems like Crossley applied the XMLForm patch 9720.
The ones outstanding on XMLForm are:

9567: does not work with saxon
(This one is strange. XMLForm sample works with XSLTC)

Need help here since I don't use Saxon.
Focused on XSLTC these days.

9716: xfmlform stylesheets leave xf:caption elements in final html

I also need help on this one, since one of my stylesheets seems buggy,
but my XSLT skills are poor compared to some of the zens on this list.

Thanks,

Ivelin

Enke, Michael wrote:
> Stephan Michels wrote:

>>>Long time ago I noticed the same and Diana Shannon wrote that
>>>there is a patch but nobody has time to apply it :-(
>>>
>>>Seems that we need more committers.
>>
>>Which patch do you mean? The patch from bug 10277?
>

> I don't know the patch number, I noticed only the response from Diana.
> This is the response from Diana:
>

>>>On Thursday, June 13, 2002, at 10:03  AM, Enke, Michael wrote:
>>>
>>>-All links in "More Samples" (except Portal and Authentication) are
>>>broken.
>>>-Scratchpad sample doesn't work
>>>-Slides link (Documentation) is broken
>>>-Documentation (Form Handling) is broken
>>>-Control Flow: If I follow the links, the page looks buggy: The menu is
>>> overwritten by a white empty box
>>>-Request Page (System Tools and Pages) gives back a xml document (and not html)
>>>-Status Page (System Tools and Pages) has no values, only the headings
>>
>>A *number* of these problems are fixed by recent patches submitted via
>>Bugzilla by Andrew Savory. I'm sorry I haven't had time yet to apply
>>them as I'm buried with non-Sample documentation work in progress.
>>Anyone else available to apply Andrew's timely contributions? Ivelin,
>>there are fixes for FormHandling sample which you may want to review.

-= Ivelin =-