cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [RT] SpitScript - B-Logic that doesn't suck ( Re: [RT] Flowmaps)
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:28:54 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:

<warning>shameless plug ahead</warning>

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>> I'm not skeptical about visual tools that exist (gosh, I love GUIs!).
>> I'm skeptical about 'visual tools' that are possible but don't exist,
>> nor are freely available for us to play with, enhance and control.
>

> Something is starting to appear, see [sunBow]. It's not going to be free,
> though.
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/stories/2002/05/24/sunbowPlugInDocumentation.html

Pollo [1] is freely available under an MIT-style license and offers the
concept of attribute editor and action plug-ins [2] to build
application-customized XML editors. Cocoon sitemap configuration is
available out-of-the-box.

</Steven>

[1] http://pollo.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://pollo.sourceforge.net/sitemap2.png