cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] SpitScript - B-Logic that doesn't suck ( Re: [RT] Flowmaps)
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:01:33 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>>...they are not entirely separate since the business logic might also
>>influence the flow. There should be a good separation (SoC) but I think we
>>need to see the full picture. So I don't think it's totally useless to talk
>>about it right now - but we shouldn't mix it up...
>

> I'm wide open to suggestions on how you can *force* somebody to separate
> its flow logic from its business logic.

How can you *force* people to make COP?
Give them Avalon ;-)

Ok, there's more than a way to hang yourself, but let's make it harder.

That's why I'm asking myself what remains to be done after flowscript.
Without is, people were abusing the sitemap, because they needed a solution.
Now they will abuse flowscript, because they need another solution
(business objects).

             - verba volant, scripta manent -