cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] SpitScript - B-Logic that doesn't suck ( Re: [RT] Flowmaps)
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:01:38 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>  >> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>  >>

>  > Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>  >
> >> Yes.  Lets put our heads together and think it through.
>
> Per-Olof Norén wrote:
>
> > I *totally* agree on the need for a non-compiling option to execute
> > business logic. Please do think loud on the list and I´ll help
> > thinking... :)
>
> Ok, let's start this really /proactive/ (I love this word, it just fills
> one's mouth ;-) RT about a business logic definition system that has
> these goals:
>
> 1. has a quick write-test-correct cycle, ie not to be compiled
> 2. is easy to write and understand
> 3. is modular
> 4. will make flowscript a solution to a problem, not a problem itself
>
> Definition
> ------------
>
> What the are business components-rules-whatever?
>
> A - definition(s)
> B - use cases
> C - actors involved
>
> ?

Please, stop.

Let's avoid the usual "let's tackle all problems at once" and let's try
to get something hammered down before starting using brain cycles in
some other directions.

There are yet many doubts to cover from the flowscript stuff that start
talking about something else makes less sense ATM, IMHO.

So, please, let's place this back on the stack.

Thank you.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.