cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [RT] SpitScript - B-Logic that doesn't suck ( Re: [RT] Flowmaps )
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:46:47 GMT

Per-Olof Norén wrote:

> I *totally* agree on the need for a non-compiling option to execute
> business logic. Please do think loud on the list and I´ll help
> thinking... :)

Ok, let's start this really /proactive/ (I love this word, it just fills
one's mouth ;-) RT about a business logic definition system that has
these goals:

1. has a quick write-test-correct cycle, ie not to be compiled
2. is easy to write and understand
3. is modular
4. will make flowscript a solution to a problem, not a problem itself

Definition

What the are business components-rules-whatever?

A - definition(s)
B - use cases
C - actors involved

?